Thursday, April 30, 2009

I just keep getting distracted. I've made progress on the table cover I'm making my coworker, but it's starting to look more like a small rug rather than a table cloth to me.
There's to be 3 netted rows around the center piece alternated by a row of the center motif then more netting until the final row. I still am trying to think of way to finish the final row. This bamboo thread feels nice on my hands but it is heavy.
Another thing I've been doing is tatting up different motifs to incorporate into this pattern. I most likely won't but I was thinking of adding the second motif into the netting near the final round in the corners.
Remember the Fantasia fan? I did finish it and I placed into something to press it but I can't remember which book I put it into. Fragmented memory is a terrible thing..

1 comment:

  1. Both pics are beautiful! I'm especially liking the motif in the bottom photo! :)

    ReplyDelete