I spent a few hours looking through patterns trying to find a motif to make into the small table cover. I found quite a few but I needed something clean and simple but still having that uumph factor to it. I narrowed it down to three patterns then ran across one Mark Myers put on his website. It's an antique pattern and when I saw it I knew I found the one. I started one and this is the first draft. I mistakenly left out one picot on the chains but I don't think it'll make much difference in the end. I tatted it with pearl 12 size thread. The thread given to me was too fragile to tat with. I think it might have been stored wrong because it keep breaking on me when I did a test tat with it.