Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm so bored doing this project. That's why I've been putting it off so much. In the end I figured it would take 36 of these motifs to cover the table with 15 circle to connect them all together and a net edging to finish it off.
One way I found to be easier to overcome the
boredom is to divide the project to 4 squares and
connecting them together with the medallions in
the end. Here's a closeup on how they should look. I think I'll shorten the gap on the small rings
in the center to have it lay flatter before starching.
I never thought I'd find a project that would test my patience but it seems I have.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job! I started a table cloth quite a few years ago and have had trouble finishing for the same reason - the same thing over and over and...Persevere and you will be rewarded - with satisfaction and a wonderful table cloth!!!

    ReplyDelete