Friday, August 7, 2009

This is the first trial for the playing cards. It turned out to be too sqaure-ish so I redid it adding a row to the length. Then I tried Ring off Split Ring technique to lessen the time I spent working on it. I'm doing a total of four, the heart, clubs, diamond, spade. I thought to do the smaller items first, then adjust the remainder accordinally. To do the table and chair I thought to 'double up' on the verigrated brown size 80 thread. I only have white or black in size 20 to work with. I told myself I will only use thread I already have to do this project, mainly because I don't need to add more to the collection. The drawback to that is that most of the thread is size 80.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea. You must have stolen my brain cell # 3!!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing the end of the project.

    ReplyDelete