Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Monthly Projects

I've been stressing alot lately and the medication given to me has the unfortunate side effect, referred to by some as "tweeker syndrome". I get distracted and can't seem to finish projects. So, as a way to combat said problem, I've given myself the task of finishing one project a month. No excuses not to finish. The progress will of course be posted and as an added incentive, I will post weekly progress photo's every Friday. At the bottom of my blog will a photo of what I'm going to do.
That being said here's what's been done since this Sunday...
I'm using 2 different variegated blends of blue, one dark the either light. I don't know what size it actually is as they came on thread holders from an auction win, but the feel like size 70 or 80.

2 comments:

  1. Tatting therapy? Sounds good to me~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! This looks very pretty.... : ) Fox

    ReplyDelete