Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nockturn

This is the doily I'm working on now. I seem to be doing alot of these lately. I think it's from a swedish magazine but can't be sure, I only recieved the page with a photo of the doily itself from a friend..
Sorry about the graininess of the photos, I took them with my phone since I seem to have 'misplaced' my camera. LOL.. Anyways, the tatting is being made with white and 'flesh tone' pink size 30 thread. I don't have the thread company manufacturer name because it was also from the batch of ebay thread winnings from last year. The white thread I thought was also pink but as I tatted more it turned variegated then solid white. I was thinking 'kool-aid' accident with my son, but it was boxed up so no chance of him getting his hands on this batch of thread. I suppose the mystery will be solved when it's completed and washed.

1 comment:

  1. It is looking very pretty! I wonder how the thread will look when it is finished! : ) Fox

    ReplyDelete