Day Three of working on the doily and this is what I've accomplished. I joined the picots on the small outer five ring motif together, which helps to keep it a bit more stable. I didn't join them in the medium motif because they seemed more ornamental but I was thinking of doing one small join closer to the base. That way the rings don't crowd each other so much. After finishing the medium motif, I have one more five ring motif and that would complete one of the extension 'arms'. I was thinking of redoing the main center piece with a small joining picot to the center rings. I still have 2 more shuttles filled with the verigrated green, but after contemplating it a bit more I decided to finish the extension arms first. That way if there is thread to spare I can do it. Waste not, want not.