Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I haven't made much progress on the doily. But I did almost complete another 'arm'. I have to add one more small flower motif. As I went in search of my camera, which again got pilfered by my daughter, I noticed my cell phone wasn't charging. Thank you my son. I did manage to get this shot before my phone's battery exploded. Hmmmm, is it time for an upgrade yet? It is rather large and I decided that I will do the Balanced Double Stitch on the connecting chains.

On my days off, tomorrow if I don't answer the phone, I've set aside two hours to work on it. That should allow me to just about complete another arm or do the connecting picots on one side. Jane Eborall put up a tutorial on adding beads with a needle threader and I've tried it a few times. It makes it so much easier to add them and I'm going to use it.That way I don't have to worry about them getting in the way of my shuttle.

1 comment:

  1. Adding beads Janes way is great, mind you I have to say that cos shes my big sister!!!
    Hope you got lots of tatting done today.

    ReplyDelete