Sunday, November 1, 2009


I was working on putting on the side panels that connect the center motif to the arms but they just don't look right to me. I think the mistake I've made is that I've been tatting where I can be easily distracted. I've joined a ring in the wrong spot twice now, and it's giving the piece a look of being concaved.Looks like I'm going to have to cut those pieces off and start that portion over.
My friend whom I'm doing this for caught me working on it, so there goes the suprise. Well maybe not exactly. She saw me working on it but doesn't know it's for her, she thought I was just playing with the patterns in the magazine and commented she like the beads that were added.Hmmmmm...I think she's going to like it. ^_^
I've also changed the blogger background again because it was hard to read. Sorry about that folks. This background should be easier on the eyes...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment