Thursday, December 31, 2009

Phew, finally I can rest, the holiday shopping season is over. Or at least until tomorrow when the whole 'fitness' craze begins...lol...
My secret Santa, this one was from fellow Intatters member, Maria Silva. It came all the way from Portugal! She was very generous with me. I recieved a lovely golden bag, some ribbon, silver and white metallic thread, four ornamental tags, a cute snowman magnet, sled paper clip, a lovely angel candle, a 'mouth painted' card as well as a postcard and brochure of where she lives, a crochet key fob (no chance of losing keys on that), a plastic round ornament with a lovely tatted snowflake, a coaster with another beautiful tatted motif inside, some snowflake puffy stickers, and last but not least, a cd which has music from Portugal on it! Wow, I was completely blown away by it all.
Now for the El Dorado photo....oops, that one is on the memory card my MIL took by accident. So another week of suspense before it can be posted. Sorry. But I did find a new project that will begin on January 1st. I will tat all the patterns in this book.
I don't read Japanese but it is diagramed  so I believe I can manage. Most patterns are quick, wiith a few that are more involved. I think this will  give my mind and fingers plenty to occupy themselves with. ^_^
Happy New Years to everyone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment