Monday, December 21, 2009



This one is from a while ago. I took it to show how big this is going to turn out. The finished doily is currently drying and will  be boxed and wrapped ready to go. It turned out beautiful, if I do say so myself. I'm going to make one for myself. Although not right away. I was thinking blue or maybe red, I'm leaning towards blue. I plan on hitting the etsy shop and see what blue variations are out there...
DH asked if it was really for someone else, he didn't want me to give it away. LOL.. I think he was 'talking' with his grandmother and threw hints that she'll be getting something similar soon.
Me first I say!  I promise to remember to take the final photo when the drying has been completed. I'm so proud of this. ^_^  
Now what should I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment