Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back to routine again tonight. My MIL feels her wrist is broken but doesn't want to go to the doctor to have it X-rayed.  I don't understand her reasoning or even why they didn't do it already. I felt a little bad by telling her if she doesn't see a doctor, we'll won't be allowing our son over until she does. This was the only way she would agree to go. *sigh* Our son is, understandably, clingy and it makes it hard to get anything done. I shudder to think how my husband's going to handle him when I go back to work tomorrow. I would like to express my Thanks to everyone who left well-wishes and prayers for it. It was much appreciated.
I did have some time to tat. I just about finished Tatbit's braclet. I need a better camera, but here is the photo story of it..    

These two dark and grainy picture are a closeup of the 'stacked' butterfly. It's really neat how the base remains and the top 'wings' just float there.  I tried several times to get a clearer picture but I think this is the limit to the camera I was using.


No comments:

Post a Comment