Friday, January 15, 2010

I have a reason to be so grateful.
My in-laws were hit by a drunk driver a few hours ago. Everyone thankfully turned out to be okay, just scraps and some nasty seatbelt bruising for one of my brother-in-laws. They had my son with them. He is also okay. The vehicle is totaled, they say part of the engine protruded into the car. No one was seriously injured. I may be offline for a while to help out the in-laws.
I do have one tatting related item to share. Prior to above mentioned incident, I was working on another of Tatbit's designs. It's her Blossom Braclet. I can't crochet for nothing so I replaced the center flower with a tatted one...



7 comments:

  1. thank god everything is ok!! WOW I cant imagine your feelings when you heard. I would have been a nervous wreck!!
    Pretty tatting cant wait to see it finished
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy everyone is going to be OK! That must have been a terrible call and still be frightening for you to think about.

    The bracelet is pretty!

    :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm so glad to hear everyone was ok!!

    The bracelet is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank heavens everyone is okay!

    The all tatted flower is lovely! Nice innovative work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear everyone is OK - how scary! My best wishes to all for thorough healing.

    Your tatting is so very nice!

    Take care :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Dear! You won this weeks giveaway!

    ReplyDelete