Saturday, January 2, 2010

More motifs completed.

I got bored with the Ecru really fast. I switched to emptying out the various shuttles that have size 80 thread wound on them. I'm not a fan of 'thread spacing' as in motif 10, but it was a one shuttle pattern and was worked up rather quickly. The round one on the right is motif 9 and it has the same varigated thread as motif 10 along with a faded lavendar used for the chains in the outer row. I'll try and retake them in natural light so you can see the color play better. I didn't bother to hide the ends on the round motif so they're peaking out there on top.

2 comments: