Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pokemon mania has hit me. Growing up I picked up this game and have been hooked on it since. The newest verison is set to be released in 30 days. It's just an updated version made for the DS gameboy, but with better graphics and a few more pokemon. I'm a sucker for pretty graphics. What does this have to do with tatting you may ask? It's a complicator, er, distracter. I picked up a used copy of Pearl version and have according to the internal time keeper, have logged in 48 hours of playtime.   0.0  That's 2 straights days. That's alot of tatting time wasted. I made my DH promise to pick up my version and not to let me have it until I finish at least 2 of my current projects. One for each of the 'days' spent on this game.
So here I have the UFO's I'm most compelled to finish:
  1. El Dorado doily for my giveaway...status..25% complete
  2. Sliding Butterfly clasp necklace......status..50% complete
  3. Arches doily with 2 mini-Arches....status..33% complete
  4. Roses for coworkers.....................status..80% complete
  5. Tatted Gloves................................status...1% complete (debating adding beads)

No comments:

Post a Comment