Monday, March 29, 2010

El Dorado is almost complete. I have finished all the central pieces in the arms. All that's left is the main center and the outer strips. I'm making a trip to my Michaels' Craft store tomorrow to get some more Electric Blue thread so at least that will have that beautiful blue in it. The central motifs are all white. I also need to get my hands on some more needle threaders to hide all the ends.
I finished my pendant for my Intatters exchange and will have to send that out tomorrow as well. Today I recieved the Teenybooper thread from Yarnplayer and I have an easter project in mind for it. The colors are eye-popping and perfect for it.
Also I have some Thank You's to finish and send out to some people whom been so generous. Sounds like alot of work, but it probably isn't. I'll be putting in all the names into a spreadsheet on Wednsday night and letting the random number generator pick the winner Thursday evening after I get home from work. I'll contact the winner(s) to get mailing addresses and will send this doily to its' new home on Friday.
Sorry no pictures today but tomorrow I'll post some of the pendant (after it leaves to it's destination).

No comments:

Post a Comment