Thursday, March 25, 2010

I purchased another Pathtag from Intatters Guild because I thought I lost the one I had. 'Thought' being the keyword here. Today DH in another of his searching shpleells (sp?) finds it. But not attached to all the nicknacks it was with. Just the pathtag. The irony is that this is the second time this happened today. I purchased another camera because I couldn't find my camera. I got home and it pops up, in my son's drawer. How it got there is beyond my mental capacities at this moment, since I looked there twice before we left. I did replace my netbook with a more traditional laptop (I wanted the dvd burner built in) so now I can see clearly and fully, no more half screen!

On to tatting....

On the El Dorado, it's almost half finished on the central motifs. I'm going to wait until they are all completed to see if I have time to add beads to the side panels. I have exactly a week to get it done, so we'll see how that goes. For my exchange partner's pendant I decided to try my had at a technique I haven't really done before. Here's a sneak peak...


1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful doily! Pls count me in. :)

    val@valspassions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete