Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My shiny new laptop had to be sent back. The keyboard turned out to be warped and unrepairable. *sob* They won't have them back in stock for a few months. MONTHS! I am beyond disappointed. *double sob* I'm going to try and fix my DH's desktop and hook it up to the tv. If I can do that I can save the laptop money and have a screen (32 inch) large enough to be comfortable with.
I was working on the giveaway doily today during my breaks. And decided to do the outside chains in white. I think I'll redo the blue chain picots and make them larger, to give it a more whimsical feel. I'm going to work on this exclusively so I can give it away at the end of this month. Okay, this and a pendant for my exchange with Intatters. I don't know who's going to be my exchange partner yet so I'm doing a few different ones.
My clay shuttles all arrived along with some HDT and they feel wonderful. I am not going to use them to tat with though. They're for display purposes only. I would use them but I'm rough with my shuttles and they are so delicate for my hands. But they do feel so scrumptious. I ordered a couple of Lacis shuttles but if I can save my DH computer, it'll leave that money for me to 'feed my need' for tatting...LOL... I placed myself on the waiting list for the Pop-A-Bobbin shuttles Jane is selling on behalf of her sister. I should've acted on that alot sooner, as I got the impression the list is long.

No comments:

Post a Comment