Friday, March 19, 2010

This is what I got done in another 3 hour sitting. I was ilogically angry, probably because I have a head cold. The good thing about anger is that it's a form of energy. Granted most of the time it's wasted on foolishness, but I put mine to use. I will be giving this away on the 31st, so I'm kinda rushing to finish.
This is a trial of the Ankars-style of tatting. There's already an oops moment in it. I forgot to add a picot. One is a true ring the other is a mock ring. The true ring was a headacke to close. Can you tell the difference?  I didn't have the probper beads for this particular project, but that's okay, it's a trial. One truth of Ankars, it's alot like a DVD movie, all sales are final. There is no  undoing a mistaken ring. No retro-tatting of any kind. So you do have to pay close attention to what you are doing.
Oh my gosh, it's time to go to work.....where does time go?

2 comments:

  1. man you've got some amazing motivation, I would have quit on that doily a long time ago....way to keep on goin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wanted to give it up. REALLY badly, give it up. But I told myself, "There's people out there expecting to see one of them get this. I HAVE to finish at least that." I'm not usually this tenacious. Thanks for your nudge, I got another one of those centers done when I read your comment. ^_^

    ReplyDelete