Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Tatting Day!


The El Dorado is finished. *Phew* That was the fastest I've ever done a larger project. I do need to hide all the ends (27 total), but it will be ready to mail out tomorrow. I just need to have a winner chosen. *Rolling dice* Okay lets use the random number generator instead..lol...

The El Dorado winner is ................... Typs Tatting!

The second Mystery Tat winner is Val!

Congratulations to both of you. I will contact you by email to get your mailing addresses. Thank you all for helping me feel my tatting is appreciated. Really Thank You All...
Okay now for some pictures!
This pattern is by Elisadusud . She has the most amazing cluny incorporated to her tatting. The one on the left is the finished item. I added the little heart onto the top to be able to thread some ribbon through. the one on the right is the almost finished item. I just like the soft look of the one on the right.
This is supposed to be an ornament. It's called Peekaboo Shamrock by...Okay I can't find the designer name right now. So far I've done the bottom and have started attaching one of the four arms. There's supposed to be a clover suspended in the middle. I saw it and had to make it.  Finished pictures soon I hope. In case you all wanted to see the completed El Dorado, as soon as those ends are hidden I will take alot of pictures of it from different angles. Okay away I go..................................

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to TypsTatting and Val!! Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i can't wait to see the completed el dorado doily. it would be an amazing piece i'm sure!

    thanks for drawing me in your mystery piece, imoshen. i'm surprised. :)

    ReplyDelete