Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello out there in happy land.
Yes, I'm legally intoxicated, er, medicated. I have some wisdom teeth that need to come out and don't want to. So my dentist gave me some medications for the pain and swelling to be able to remove them next Wednsday. I don't like feeling out of whack but I'm sooo grateful for the lack of pain right now. The following pictures are the best I'm able to do right now, my mind keeps wandering and it's really hard to concentrate. I've been writting this post for the past 3 days...sorry...and thank goodness for auto-draft saving

  

This is one of the pictures for TypsTatting's doily. I can't remember where I uploaded them to right now. No beads like I thought I was going to do. The other one is my second attempt at Ankars style of tatting. I was adding pearls to the smaller rings. Also the method useed was from Georgia Seitz Online Tatting Class. It's called the Blue Pearl Challenge.
I most likely won't post again until Tuesday, but by then I should be more myself. Right now I just want to sleep...goodnight everyone...

6 comments:

  1. That's some beautiful tatting! Good luck with the wisdom teeth. I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the motif with the pearls - very pretty!
    Hope you are feeling better soon. Wisdom Teeth removal - not fun!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The Ankars pendant (?) is so charming! I like it.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies, my teeth and I have finally recovered.lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friend, lovely blog you have, congrats.
    Just a comment, as I am a daughther of portugueses. The postcard you mentioned, actually is the Rooster of Barcelos. Barcelos is a very known city in Portugal and the rooster is one of the most famous symbols of the city and Portugal. Barcelona is a city of Spain and doesn´t have roosters as symbol. Hope I could help. Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sofie, I hadn't realized my mistake. I looked over the card again after you mentioned it. Love the story included.

    ReplyDelete