Tuesday, June 15, 2010

T.T.T

It's Tatting Tea Tuesday! I can't have tea, so I'm having a mexican 'frescas' drink made of Jamaica, a.k.a. Hibiscus. I usually drink hibiscus tea anyways..
Here's the progress since yesterday on the crochet front..
I didn't feel like doing it anymore. My poor fingers are sore. LOL..
I think I'm gonna go back to tatting. At least then my poor left index finger can recover from the hook abuse.
Now the only thing to find is a pattern that will keep me 'entranced' enough to complete. I'm getting a little fraustrated with the amount of mounting UFO's I'm finding. I have 3 skeins of that bamboo thread, perhaps I should put my curtains aside and tat a small throw for the baby(s?). Oh, I think I have today's project! Now to go find a motif....

No comments:

Post a Comment