Now here I've decided to place the tatted motif in the center with some of the extra chain surrounding it. I joined the 'core' thread of the tatted chains to the central motif because I plan to add more tatting to the outside of that chain. I've done more to it than the above picture. I did join to the center of the 'knotting' and on the other side, which gave the look of that hoop on top being on the sides as well. Sort of. I thought I'd save that picture for another post where I can show more development. So currently the work size is giving the look of some dangly earrings or something. It's being worked in size 80 thread. I will try to send DH to the store to get me some 30 size thread to work with. Then perhaps it would be more pendant than earring size..lol..On the baby throw front, I've done four more of those squares and joined them. I don't like how it's turning out. It's looking crowded and I wanted a more open look to it. It's supposed to be a throw not an actual blanket. I'm having to stop working on that as I've run out of bamboo thread. It's one thing to have a bunch of balls of thread laying all over my bedroom, quite another to have my 'scatterness' everywhere at the inlaws. Plus with less thread options I actually have the urge to finish what I'm starting.