Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fair necklace

It feels late. I can't believe it's only 9p.m. I started with just the pearl beads, then I tried to add the small blue ones.

It was a bit of a challenge to get that blue bead to sit right. Whoa, the solution was so simple it was complicated. The blue ring isn't a real ring, it's more like two chains so finding a way to keep that bead there was well..it got done. lol.. It takes way too long to tat with me adding the beads at the same time. But doesn't it look good? That little bit in the corner took 2 and half hours to make. I tatted the rest of the chain in the same amount of time. I was considering just finishing the chain first and sewing the beads later, but it would look funny at this point. Then again I have to sew anyways...indecisive is how my mind is spinning. I need more water.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The addition of the beads really makes this necklace look elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make an impressive difference. I'm afraid the time factor is one of the reasons I tend to avoid beads. Let us know which way you settle when you finish wobbling. LOL

    ReplyDelete