Friday, August 6, 2010

Swoosh,swoosh

The fan so far...

I was afraid of it being too white. But it seems the white is making the color pop out more..good,good. Depending on how much time is left after all of the entries are done, I may go back and try and weave in another thread into the white rings. Just to make it easier to differentiate it from the white flowers. I did try with silver metallic thread but don't have enough of it to do the entire fan. Also I have to make sure if I do this, that the color thread compliments all the rest of the colors.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have it nailed on how to make the colors work with the white really easy. I know you will make this shine like noone ever expected. Which only you could do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and red next to the white! You're right... the white does make the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete