Thursday, September 16, 2010

Final countdown

Taking a break from cleaning all the tatting. Only the El Dorado is currently unfinished. I honestly don't think I'll have enough time to complete it and block it for display. I do have until 5 pm tomorrow to turn everything in, but I still don't think it's going to be enough. What a shame. Currently it has taken me four hours to do one arm of the doily. Even if I stayed up as long as I could...regrets. I'm also still feeling exhausted. I've been munching on ice pops to cool down and stay awake. It seems to be the only thing I can tolerate right now. The fair opens up this coming Tuesday. I'm only going once to see how I placed and to check out the other exhibits. I'll make sure to take alot of pictures while I'm there. I'm hoping to see more tatting this year, last year there was only one piece and it was an edging.
I'm off to make the display for the necklace...

No comments:

Post a Comment