Thursday, September 9, 2010

New toys to come

IF you haven't already checked out the tatting forum, hit the link on the side bar and go there. The site administrators are shuttle makers. How cool is that? Well it get's even cooler..they are trying out a new type of shuttles. One that you can have your own tatting (within limits) made into a clear shuttle. A personalized showpiece shuttle. I'm so ordering a pair for my birthday. I showed them to Honey a few moments ago and he agreed to get me a pair. I'm so excited! So beyond the fair tatting, I'm now going to be making some motifs to fit the shuttle and then sending out the ones I like most to have them forever encased for my pleasure. Wow, have I mentioned I'm excited?!

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful shuttles! I can hardly wait to see what yours turn out like!

    ReplyDelete