Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Three days left to get everything done. The pressure is on. It doesn't help that I've been feeling incredibly exhausted these past two days. Today is no different. I woke up at the usual time 8 A.M., then promptly feel back asleep 30 minutes later. Woke back up a little after 1 in the afternoon, fell back asleep, now here we are almost 4 in the afternoon...
I tried working on the fan, and felt myself falling asleep. I switch to the El Dorado, I have 3 side panels and am half-way done with a fourth..I start to feel sleepy. I thought at first I was just getting tired of tatting, but it's happening no matter what I do. I tried eating, got sleepy. Too crazy. The baby however is as active as ever, maybe that's why I'm tired. It's using up all my energy for it's party.
Okay, I'm going to try and get as much done now. I so want/crave a good cup of coffee right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment