Saturday, September 25, 2010

Urging

You ever have some thread call out to you? It could have been sitting there hours or even months hiding just out of sight. You have other plans for your shuttles, but you sense that little nudge and before you know it, you've just loaded another shuttle. But it's not the color you expected to find. That's exactly what happend to me last night. I saw what I was doing but it just didn't registar in my brain. Now I have two shuttles with the aqua-ish blue I made the necklace with, and one with black. My eyes like the way these two colors look together, but I don't have a pattern in mind. But I need to make something with these two threads together. I can't think of anything else. Okay off I go to find something, anything to make and get this compulsion over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment