Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WHY?

I'm attempting to move away from that antimasscar and tat anything else. I just can't seem to be able to do it. I'm asking myself...WHY?! Usually when a new toy comes into play, I set everything aside and well go play. That camera and printer are both new toys to me. After opening the packages and giving a quick test run, they sit doing nothing. I even bought more paper for the printer, thinking oh I'll take pictures of a finished motif/item and make a scrapbook with it. Or something along those lines. With the mind-set of accomplishing something new. Instead, I find the same pair of shuttles in my hand. I don't even feel like tatting on it, but still I seem to be picking up just those two shuttles. Now I'm wondering if my hands have been possessed by the pattern. It's a strange feeling to have. Honey is trying to get me out of the house, so I'll stop here. Maybe a trip to JoAnn's Fabric to pick up that Thread Heaven and maybe some new thread will help me get my head on straight....
Okay, okay, I hear you calling Honey, sheesh, I'm coming let me at least put on some socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment