Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I spoke too soon. I woke up feeling horribly achy today. I attempt to get up from bed and literally pass back out. It was only for a few  moments but it was enough that I'm now sitting in bed with the laptop. My throat is on fire. Ugggh.. Honey took our son and went to run the errand I was supposed to be doing. I'm craving cucumbers with lemon and a little bit of salt and chili powder..mmmmmm..sounds good.

I pick up a pair of shuttles with Yarnplayer's Teenybopper color thread on it, but can't get my hands to hold the shuttles long enough to close a ring. It's taking too much concentration to remember what it is I'm doing. So today is probably going to be another scheming day. I go through some of my digital patterns and make a list of what I want to make and  hopefully get to that list before the year is out. ^_^

I did get a message about my Secret Santa partners from Intatters. Last year I had so much fun doing this, that I couldn't help myself. I had to join again. So I have more reason to go through those patterns...what to make, what to make... I found humor in the fact that both of my recipients are partial to the color purple. Gotta go shopping for more thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment