Saturday, November 13, 2010

I began working one ornament pattern before I passed out for the day yesterday. Today wasn't much better. Luckily, my son decided to nap most of the day away with me. I guess he was bored. I had my brother stay over to help out with my son in case I fell asleep and son didn't. I don't want to wake up to a pig-sty with toys thrown everywhere. Well, there wasn't any toys laying around but my dining table was ground zero. I didn't even go into the kitchen, I didn't have the strength to survey the damage. I called Honey and told him to pick up dinner on his way home from work. He laughed at me. I went back to sleep.

Waking up again 3 hours ago, I pricked my finger and ate. I really need to get more information on exactly where my sugar readings are supposed to be at. I tried tatting after that. Forget it, my fingers ached so bad. Like a throbbing that wouldn't go away. I have to start using the other hand or test on different fingers. I was going to try crocheting but since the thread rests in the same area as when I tat, I gave up on that too.

I'll have to give tatting another shot tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment