Friday, November 5, 2010

Let's bounce

 The heart is done. Only eleven more to go. I was thinking because of the shape that perhaps I could attach two of them together back to back and make a small satchel or something out of it.

I wanted to start something else, so winding 3 plys of Gutermann Mint Green thread on a pair of Sew Mates, I started this baby booty from Burda. It is very stiff and I may just do the same thing for some oranaments I'm planning on making. That way I don't have to starch anything. But I do have to make a run to the store to get more colors to work on.The sizing on the 3 plys is a bit between a 20 and a 10.

And finally we have Jan's doily. I put this aside a few weeks back but I think I'll work on it some more in between projects. As you can see I just need to fill in the final three rows and then the inner center will be complete. Then there's just the surround motifs and the edging to complete it. This one is in grey size 30 that I dyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment