Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What will you be?

Here's a sneak peak at my newest 'large project'. I hope to have it done by December 20th because it's supposed to be a christmas gift. I may have to put a hold on the crocheting to get this done, or maybe not. If I can wake up and stay awake early enough I can spend the first half of my day tatting and the second half crocheting. Not to mention I still have to get my four motifs for the shuttles made up and sent. I'm just going to make some of the patterns already out there, just I can have the shuttles made. Later on, I may find time to make up a new design for them.
I have to stop here. My tailbone is killing me from re-inforced bedrest so I have to try and stand up to relieve some of the tension, then right back to laying down. No more sitting up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment