Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My apologies for not remembering to put the designer's info in the last post. It's called the Superbowl Sunday Snowflake by Sharon Briggs. I got the pattern from the Online tatting Class, oooh years ago. I have a binder full of patterns from when I first got the tatting bug and started to make some of the projects within. I have alot of patterns by Tatbit aka Terry Dunsenbury. Of which I made one of her crosses in the blue-green thread I dyed. That one is to be a gift.  I'm right now trying to find the right combination of beads to add to a portion of it, per recommendation by Tatbit. The only problem is the colors that would compliment are either white or too much like the base colors that they blend right in and you can't make them out. I want to be able to see them without having to focus too hard on it.

I also want to make a couple of bracelets like before as gifts. Those will be easier since I have plenty of seed beads to make those with. I recieved a package in the mail today. It took me by suprise since I wasn't expecting anything. Then the light bulb turned on and I realized it was from the Santa exchanged from Intatters. I have 2 partners and the first one's gift has arrived. Then I realized that I have to send out mine tomorrow via Priority mail to make sure the reciepants get theirs on time. I'm being a good girl and set the box unopened under the tree. But I hear it whispering to me...shhhhhhh..it's only a couple of weeks way..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment