Sunday, January 9, 2011

Not dead...just some maiming

I fell down another black hole. The past few weeks are all a blur. Still no baby, she's a week overdue now. We have a doc appointment to see when the induction will be scheduled. I have been in a hazy fog and been thinking that I've accomplished things that I really haven't. It seems so real, too bad it wasn't. Christmas and New Year's have come and gone and I honestly do not remember them at all.

I did manage to start one of  Jon's edging on a crochet border but have no picture right now to show what little progress was made. The majority of thread related work was crochet. I've been spending most of my time trying to get this little one out, and fighting the fraustration of it. Not to mention the pain of being mostly imobile for months on end then suddenly being forced into an active life. My poor lower body is still protesting the abuse, and is retaliting by making me extrememly sleepy.

Hopefully the induction will be by Wednsday and I'll be able to get some normalicly back into my days.. I miss those days..

Happy Belated New Year's and Christmas everyone..I've missed everyone in bloggerland.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're still hanging in there and I wish you a speedy and safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, and lots of luck!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's it! Tell baby it's time to get moving! Best wishes for you and your baby!

    ReplyDelete