Monday, February 28, 2011

First day back, pictures tomorrow

Today was my first day back at work after almost a year. I was gone a couple days shy of 8 months! I have mixed feeling on this day. I loved the fact that I was back, I missed working. I hate the fact that the politics there haven't improved. Running a busy department with what amounts to a skeleton crew will lead to unhappiness everywhere. Common Sense people...where is your common sense? That being said I didn't get any tatting done today. I wasn't planning on spend a full shift at work, as a matter of fact I just went in to find out if I had been placed on the schedule. My body was not prepared for the manual labor and is now protesting with a megaphone. I did have Honey hand me a wonderful little package. It had a large Ebay shipping label...I picked up a pair of Olive wood tatting shuttles. One with a point and one without. I'm too tired to mess with picture taking/uploading so I'll post that tomorrow. They're small, about the size of a clover and very beautiful. Okay Clover shuttles are normal sized it just seems small after working with the Tatsy. Oh and I still haven't sent my motifs for my Epoxy shuttles! Oh NO! That definitely has to be taken care of ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment