Here I switched back to the older style blog editor and I can finally do a post! As far as tatting goes, I have just started doing some with the size 10 thread. Since my color choices are seriously limited with this size thread, I decided to do a magnolia. Instead of white petals, I'm going to use the black. Well, it's either that or green.
I know it looks a bit washed out but the pink is rather bright, not pale like it shows here. I also tried doing another older pattern that was on my external, it's a heart but I don't have the designer info. Only the graphic pattern instructions were saved, so if anyone recognizes it please let me know so I can credit the designer. It's on the first round. There's only 2 to it. I made the mistake of not keeping track of my progression and skipped a couple of rings. This pattern is pretty straightfoward to do, so I'm suprised this happened. Here's the final heart.