Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The entry for the contest officially closes at midnight 12:00 am, Pacific time. Just shy of two hours from now. I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and it will be announced on March 18th! I will then give the winner 2 weeks to confirm shipping address, if not, then another 'runner up' will be chosen. Good luck everyone who entered! I'm too tired to do any tatting right now. We have inventory going on at work and that is a bunch of tedious nit-picking detailed work. Which has left me extremely exhausted. One thing is that a coworker of mine that was interested in tatting before I left found me and hit me up on teaching her. She said she tried looking for me and wondered where I went to, she didn't know I went on Maternity Leave. (laughing) I have to find my teaching shuttles or I may just give her a pair of the Clovers to learn on. Good thing she's sheduled to work inventory like me, we can get together during lunch breaks for her tatting lessons. I have to find some free patterns to print out for her.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I tried teaching tatting to some of my 5th grade students about four years ago. They were eager to begin, but gave up very quickly. Every once in a while, one of them will see me and ask if I will try teaching them again. I always say yes, but it hasn't happened yet. I wish you great success!

    ReplyDelete