Thursday, May 26, 2011

The day after yesterday

Honey made it safely through surgery. He will be unable to work for roughly 5 months. I’m just glad that he won’t be in so much pain anymore. I was somewhat annoyed by some people(MIL) being overly dramatic and judgmental about my choice to go to work today. Some people just can’t be happy with sunshine I suppose. I did manage to get my schedule revamped so I will be able to spend more time at home without losing much from work.

I will be picking up some dye and some more size 20 thread to finish another rosary. That one is being made in the first design I started a few posts back. I hope everyone has a lovely Memorial day weekend, as we are a military family, we will no doubt celebrate lavishly.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't worry about the MIL... I think it's their job to be difficult! But in a similar situation, my inquiring as to whether she was going to send check or cash to buy our groceries put a stop to the griping ;) Glad the husband is doing well!

    ReplyDelete