Thursday, July 28, 2011

Why tatting never gets done

Pictures are worth a thousand words...here's my story.Oh what are you doing mommy...let me see. Oh you're making the Fantasia fan for Sharon? These are some really pretty colors. Your stitches are nice and even. Oh except right here where you can see some thread you forgot to trim. These butterflies are nice. Here let me look closer..
Okay I applaud your efforts and all but I have some doubts. While the butterflies are nice to look at, I'm not sure they're going to work out in the end. It's still early so maybe they'll grow on me. If not you still have that purple to use. And there is another swapmeet this Saturday so maybe we should take a trip down there and "browse". Maybe you'll find more colors to play with. Love you mommy.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little girl. Thanks for a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter is in love with my tatting too. just wait now i can bribe her by saying i'll make you a butterfly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh, tatting is a nice plaything,
    Thanks for sharing brilliant pictures. I wonder if theres another tatter in the making.
    Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing I've seen in I don't know when!! She's like a little doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you everyone for your kind words. She really does make it next to impossible to tat in bed now.

    ReplyDelete