Monday, August 29, 2011

Little bit of this, little bit of that

I admit it, I've been blog hopping all day today. I click on one person's blogger, then open up any new links to other bloggers I'm not already following, and repeat the same process again and again. It's how I find new tatting blogs.One of the projects was finishing up Jan's Doily. This is from Robotki magazine. There are alot of his patterns printed with this magazine company. As you can probably make out, the white is too bright. It makes the grey look, well, dirty. So it looks like when this is finished, it's going to get a dye job, something dark and mysterious. Other than that, I haven't tatted anything. I've looked at my wonderful stash and I planned to do something with it, but honestly I don't have much time. Why? This little fellow is so demanding of mommy's time, he doesn't want to play with daddy no more. My grandmother-in-law stopped by and had the kids make my Mother-in-law a shirt with the kids hand and feet prints on it. Here's Katalina wondering what's going on. She just woke up from her nap so please excuse her out of control hair.I think I'll change my blogger background. Tomorrow can be for tatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment