Friday, September 16, 2011

I had hoped to be able to dazzle everyone with the newest resin projects.However, I'm seriously disappointed to have to say nope, nothing new. The reason is my molds have not arrived. I ordered them literally a week ago, and this is the first time it has taken so long for a package to arrive. Especially when you stop to consider the place of origin is only 130 miles away. I'm tempted to contact the seller and see if they have a physical store to do a pick up. Even packages coming from the other side of the country makes my doorstep within 5 days. *sigh* I suppose a bit more patience is in order here. The overnighters at work are done for now. We have another one awaiting approval to set up for the Christmas season. My body and mind are exhausted but I'm sure next week's paycheck will make up for it. Extra spending cash to indulge in my tatting addiction. *laughing* They were kind enough to give me the rest of this day as well as tomorrow off to recover. No way I'd get Sunday off, I'm bilingual and my people come out to spend that happy green. I'm trying to negotiate having my hours for next week condensed ( 3~ 8 hour shifts vs. 5~6 hour shifts) so I can have time for my crafty projects. Of course I'm not gonna tell them that, they may not be so gracious. So for now, I'll see how everyone else fares in Tatland.

2 comments:

  1. It can't hurt to ask. I sure hope they agree to your shift plan so that you can enjoy some creative time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee patience is a virtue (so it is said)... it usually takes at least a couple weeks for any of my orders to arive

    Anyway, I can't wait to see the molds and what you do with them

    enjoy the rest time!
    How's the new baby (and the rest of the family)??

    ReplyDelete