Thursday, September 29, 2011

A new mental challenge

Here's 10 days of abuse on my resin pendant. I think it's holding up well, all things considered. I also decided to join the Yes U Can challenge over at Intatters. I seem to fall into a tatting funk when I put in full time at work, and lately my body has definately been protesting. This is as far as I got last night before I went to bed. I didn't realize until I took the picture that I was using the wrong shuttle on the next round. It's okay, not too noticeable I think. I'm working with size 12 pearl dyed by Yarnplayer on it. I'm also split ring/chain climbing from row to row because everyone knows I so do not like hiding ends. Tomorrow, I both look foward and dread tomorrow. It's my day off but I have to run errands all day. Work has been very physically taxing on me this past week, but I do love what I do.

2 comments:

  1. I like the thread you chose! I'm on the same round as you, but I was trying to use chains instead of bare thread... not working! I'll be interested to see how this round works out for you!

    ReplyDelete