Monday, October 3, 2011

A small tickle

I'm feeling the maple leaf bug too! I actually purchased this pattern last week but just found time to make it. I agree with others that it is super fun and easy to do. Yarnplayer is the wonderful designer and I used Lizabeth color 138 on it. You remember the greens I was dissapointed with? Well they do make lovely leaves. I like this one so much it's going into my resin bag..meaning I'll make it into a pendant or keyfob. I also have another cross I'll be finishing up. I'm not really feeling the thread though. It's the electric blue Atlin Basak. I think I'll pass the remains of this foward to you wonderful people in Tatland once I finish the cross.Yay, a thread giveaway! Granted only a small one but I know I will not use this again. Pretty sure I only used a small portion of the ball so to be fair, I'll measure and split the rest in two so that way more than one can win. Just leave a comment, and I'll split and send this on Friday.

11 comments:

  1. I'm still following your resin adventures!

    However, I'm not able to leave a comment on your resin blog because of some kind of weird blogger situation (since Sept. 30) concerning comment setups (called 'embedded') like the one you have there, and which many bloggers also use. When I type my comment, Blogger says in effect, 'Comment can't be processed'. It's quite frustrating for me to not be able to comment on many blogs because of this situation. Hope they fix it, but they haven't even acknowledged it.

    I'm pleased at least on this blog you have what I consider the 'normal' comment setup, as I know this comment will get through.

    I love your tatted leaf! I really don't need the thread, so let others have a chance at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful maple leaf and color to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your maple leaf, and the thread looks lovely.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a chance to win some of this beautiful thread! After all, blue is my favorite color! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be entered for this thread. It looks like my daughter's favorite color! She's 11 so turns herself inside out for anything in said shade. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color thread! I'd love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool thread. Love your work. pineckcreat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh I was just about to buy some of that thread, I have a DoctoAr Who fan in the house who has been begging for a Tardis bookmark! Maybe I'll get lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty shade - think it would make a lovely bookmark. Please add my name to the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lovely blue you've got there. I'd be please to have a chance to win it.

    ReplyDelete