Friday, October 7, 2011

Thread Winners!

I went to random number generator and hit that button 10 times for the first winner. Congratulations SUSIE! Then hit it 17 times for the second.. Congratulations NEENERAL! Now if you would be both kind enough to send me an address to send the thread.There should be an email contact info thing in my profile..^_^ I hit those buttons those numbers of times because they are my birthday! Yippee! I haven't measured the thread since I just got off work but I wanted to make sure I had my winers so I'd be sure to send the packages out. Speaking of my winners...Sharon your's will also be on it's way. I've added the final touches so it's good to go!

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Thank you! I am over the moon excited over this thread, it's my first ever giveaway win. I know one young man who is going to be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thread arrived and has been wound on bobbins...now I just need to decide what to make. Lovely color!

    ReplyDelete