The progress on the rosary is coming along fantastic. I'm really proud of it. All that is left is designing a cross incorporating the flowers and butterflies together. Then the final touches of hiding ends and sewing in a center bead on all the blossoms. I didn't add them in because I was afraid of it being overkill. Now I'm glad because it allows me to place the beads down first and see if it will turn out right. Although I've used glass beads up to this point, I'm trying to find beads with a lighter weight to them..here it comes, plastic. I may end up with glass because of the tactile feel and right now crystal is out of my budget.