Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new year begins

Happy new years everyone! My year started with lingering pain from my surgery, but it's not as bad as it may seem. Since I'm not allowed to do anything but take it easy, harder to do than you'd think, out comes my shuttle therapy!
This month will be doily month. I hope by theme-ing my tatting time, I'd be more productive. Every month my subjects will change which will help to beat back my flakeness and boredom. So let us begin with the first doily. The pattern is from Teri Dusenbury and is called Daisy Octogen doily.


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope your shuttle therapy works well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    This is a very pretty pattern.
    Fox ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely motif/doily.

    rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean about not being able to do anything, I had at least three months last year in the same way.

    What a lovely idea to do a theme every month, your doily is gorgeous looking forward to seeing some more as the month goes on.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete