Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sewing

I got two beads into it when I made the decision to make another one. This time adding the beads as I tat. I came across a few different trials for the cross but none were to my liking. Simple and clean. I am trying to sketch out another cross idea. Perhaps this one will work. As far as the rosary as it stands..it can go into my bits tin. My youngest seems to enjoy playing with it, so I can always use it as a distraction tool. I've already received requests for both the pattern and to make a few by others. I don't mind sharing the pattern, but I do have to iron out the details before it can be posted. It most likely be graphed, since long hand tends to play tricks with my mind.


1 comment:

  1. Its going to look lovelyh and love the colour, hope you can find a cross tha will look lovely on it.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete