Thursday, January 12, 2012

YES U CAN!

The progress on the original doily. I remember Lace loving Librarian Diane making a comment that the final row was tedious.  I have to agree. I think because you are so close to the end that you just want it to be done already. I found a nifty photo lens function for my phone and couldn't resist. Especially since the colors reminded me of sea shells and surf. I just remembered I didn't get the canvas to make my cluny loom. It's alright I'll give it one more try since I've got my anti-imflamatory pills now.

Tomorrow's my little baby's first birthday. I can't believe it's been a year already. Time sure has passed me by quickly.



3 comments:

  1. the doily is coming along very beautifully. this definitely needs a lot of patience. almost there now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doliy is looking gorgeous love the colours, unfortunately I have not even started it yet, I just have not had time.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doily is so very pretty! I love the colors you used! Good job!

    ReplyDelete